Tuesday, October 30, 2012

[. worship .]

Recently my boyfriend came across many experiences which shows him how much God is taking care of him.  Thank you, God, for all your blessings! I find that it's not easy being Christian. Especially when at work you meet so many different people with different experiences - and then you ask yourself gosh how do i want to live my life? God's Spirit is at work all the time, calling us and guiding us.  Some times we get lost other times I think we want to be lost, not to be found... until we become aware of all the signs He is showing us and realize His way isn't so bad.  I find it's hard following Jesus, at times I'm not really sure what I am doing is what He wants.

Lord, may you guide us in a life of worship to You in all that we do and in everyone we meet. Help us to listen and understand your calling. In Christ, Amen.

I wanted to hear an old song "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me and came across this YouTube video with a very touching story. Check it out!


No comments: