Monday, October 22, 2012

[. getting organized .]

So I realized that I really need to clean my room.  Its been quite dusty and cluttered with stuff. I have a desk which I use to work on however there's no space for me to put my laptop and books because I have all these other junk spilled all over it.  I also realized I couldn't bring my mind to calm down, not be distracted and just focus to study. There were just too many things around that catches my attention. Guess what? I put my heart to it. Wiped down the dustiness in my room from top to bottom, vacuumed and organized a bit.  There are still plenty of stuff that needs to be organized though!  However, i feel so much better and actually able to get some studying done.

Look! There's even space on the ground!
Time to swing back into a good routine.

No comments: