Saturday, October 13, 2012

[. 2 times .]






This week I had the privilege to go to the gym with my good friend!  Went on the treadmill, did some weights and went on the bike.  The photo above is on the treadmill and it was nice and easy.  The bike on the other hand was actually quite challenging.  I chose the 30 min program for burning fat and not even a quarter-way through the program I actually wanted to stop.  However, having company and keeping the goal in mind really helped me pull through the full 30 minutes!!!!  I was totally exhausted and my legs were rubber by the end but it was all worth it!





Today I woke up a little later than the previous weeks but my body craved for exercise. It's a lot chillier than before now that Fall is here so I bundled up a bit and headed out for my jog/walk.  Went further than last time and got to see some really nice leaves! Happy Autumn!


Now if only I can be as disciplined for my studies as well!

No comments: