Sunday, November 11, 2012

[. truth .]

On Remembrance Day we remember those who served their country and fought for what they believed in for the future generations. Thank you, Veterans, for your service and that my family and I can live in this country peacefully.

 It's been quite hard lately.  Sometimes life just pulls you in almost every direction possible and you try to keep yourself together to do what you are required to do and just get through it day after day- hopefully still sane and still yourself... possibly renewed from different experiences.  I find that at rough times like these its good to try something different and let loose once in a while when a good, safe and comfortable opportunity arises; we can't always keep on-the-go achieving our goals 24/7; need a little break here and there... the tricky part is not to lose yourself and be rejuvenated from this new experience to continue the journey ahead.  I'm a music lover deep down, and its been a long time where I use my musical skills for fun and enjoyment.  I'm glad I got to share this new experience with my loved one.

For some reason I couldn't post Tim Hughes - Day After Day youtube video =( so this cover will have to do. Lyrics below!


Day After Day - Tim Hughes (cover)
*** lyrics based on above cover ***

Day after day I'll search to find you
Day after day I'll wait for you
The deeper I go the more I love your name

Day after day I'll search to find you
Day after day I'll wait for you
The deeper I go the more I love your name

So keep my heart pure and my ways true
As I follow you
Keep me humble; I'll stay mindful
Of your mercies Lord

I'll cherish your word, I'll seek your presence
I'll chase after you with all I have
For one day I'll know I'll see you face to face

Keep my heart pure and my ways true
As I follow you
Keep me humble; I'll stay mindful
Of your mercies Lord

Keep me humble; I'll stay mindful
Of your mercies Lord
Keep me heart pure and my ways true
As I follow you

No comments: